Grace Lutheran Church

Identity elements

Reference code

Level of description



Grace Lutheran Church



Content and structure elements

Scope and content

This folder contains a bulletin, a pamphlet containing a history of the church from the 50th anniversary, a newspaper article, a congregational historical record, a bulletin from 1962, letters of call, various letters, and a bulletin for the ordination service of Paul Gerhard Aasen.

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use elements

Conditions governing access

Physical access

Technical access

Conditions governing reproduction

Languages of the material

Scripts of the material

Language and script notes

Finding aids

Acquisition and appraisal elements

Custodial history

Immediate source of acquisition

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information


Related materials elements

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related archival materials

Related descriptions

Notes element

General note

Organized as the English Lutheran Church in 1933, the congregation was first served by Philip Rusert. In 1936 a church and parsonage were erected on Methow Street. In 1939 the congregation became a member of the ALC. Property for the church facilities was purchased in 1956, and in March of 1961 the first unit of the present church plant was dedicated. A parish education wing was completed in 1963 and a new parsonage was added in 1967.

Specialized notes

Alternative identifier(s)

Description control element

Rules or conventions

Sources used

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places