Print preview Close

Showing 1867 results

Archival description
Residence Halls With digital objects
Print preview View:

2086

North Hall, built in 1954. The name was later changed to Hong in honor of Nils J. Hong, president of the college from 1897 to 1918.

2183

An architect's model from 1961 shows the future Pflueger Hall. Designed by the firm of Lea, Pearson, & Richards, it was built in 1962 as a residence hall for students. It was named for J.P. Pflueger, professor of religion from 1930 to 1958.

2184

An architect's model shows the future Pflueger Hall, built as a men's dormitory in 1962. It was named for J.P. Pflueger, professor of religion from 1930 to 1958.

2185

In November, 1961, President Eastvold stands in the center at the groundbreaking ceremony for Plueger Hall, named for J.P. Pflueger, professor of religion from 1930 to 1958.

2186

Construction work begins on Pflueger Hall. Completed in 1962 as a men's dormitory, it was named for long-time professor of religion J.P. Pflueger.

Results 1201 to 1210 of 1867