Showing 89 results

Archival description
University Archives Olson Gymnasium and Auditorium With digital objects
Print preview View:

70-0289-10

Mark Salzman, athletic director and coach, president Eugene Wiegman and Ken Johnson, artist. The photograph is taken in the office reception area during the dedication of the Olson Auditorium. The office area was named in honor of Mark Salzman and Ken Johnon is the artist who painted the Mt Rainier painting in the background. The painting was given to honor Mark Salzman. May, 1969

UA00072

Sketch for future Olson Auditorium, built in 1969 and named for Clifford O. Olson, coach and athletic director from 1929 to 1948.


Back of photo: Olson Auditorium Architect Sketch

UA00111

Construction site for Olson Auditorium, built in 1969 and named for Clifford O. Olson, long-time coach and athletic director at the college.

Results 41 to 50 of 89