Showing 1304 results

Archival description
University Archives Kenneth Dunmire Photographs University Buildings
Print preview View:

1304 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

UA00236

The back entrance of Stuen Hall, a student residence facility. It was built in 1966 on the site of the former home of Ole J. Stuen, professor and librarian at the college from 1913 until the time of his death in 1952.

UA00233

The Gonyea House, residence of the college president, sits on 5 acres south of the campus. It was built in 1955 and the estate was donated to the college by the Gonyea family in 1971.

Results 1 to 10 of 1304