President and Mrs. Wiegman at the Gonyea House with Mr. and Mrs. Breitholtz. Mr. Breitholtz received a Distinguished Service Award for his work with the Master of the Good Ship Rotary- he is credited as a man who translated his deep convictions and belief into positive actions and built a finer world community, using his ship to connect 14,500 clubs with 700,000 members in 151 countries
Mark Salzman, athletic director and coach, president Eugene Wiegman and Ken Johnson, artist. The photograph is taken in the office reception area during the dedication of the Olson Auditorium. The office area was named in honor of Mark Salzman and Ken Johnon is the artist who painted the Mt Rainier painting in the background. The painting was given to honor Mark Salzman. May, 1969
Ordal Hall Dedication: President Mortvedt, Mrs. Marie Ordal, widow of the former PLU president O.J. Ordal, Rev. Dr. A.W. Ramstad, a retired chemistry professor, and Dr. Phillip Hauge, PLU faculty member and administrator since 1920.