Showing 18 results

Archival description
University Buildings Item Administrative Services Division With digital objects
Print preview View:

UA00070

View of the Hauge Administration Building. The Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, later renamed the Hauge Administration Building, was completed in 1960 as an office and classroom facility.

UA00105

Tingelstad Hall is named for O.A. Tingelstad, college president from 1928 to 1943. It was built as a residence hall in 1967.


Back of photo: Tinglestad Hall

66-0012-10

Maintenance and Operations. Edwin Hinderlie and colleague discuss maintenance needed on campus outside of Foss Hall.

Results 1 to 10 of 18