Showing 1233 results

Archival description
Kenneth Dunmire Photographs University Buildings Image With digital objects
Print preview View:


The Names Fitness Center was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984. It was a gift of the Scott Names family.

Back of photo: Names Fitness Center


President Mortvedt and his wife and daughter look at a plaque honoring him at the dedication of the Mortvedt Library.

Back of photo: Candid shots- Mortvedt Library Dedication - Dr and Mrs Mortvedt and daughter


Frank H. Haley and student James Ross discuss logistics for the move.

Back of photo: Mortvedt Library 1st Floor


View of the Hauge Administration Building. The Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, later renamed the Hauge Administration Building, was completed in 1960 as an office and classroom facility.

Results 1 to 10 of 1233