Showing 4 results

Archival description
Residence Halls Administrative Services Division With digital objects
Print preview View:

UA00105

Tingelstad Hall is named for O.A. Tingelstad, college president from 1928 to 1943. It was built as a residence hall in 1967.


Back of photo: Tinglestad Hall

66-0012-10

Maintenance and Operations. Edwin Hinderlie and colleague discuss maintenance needed on campus outside of Foss Hall.