Showing 358 results

Archival description
Residence Halls With digital objects
Print preview View:

71-0039-29

Foss Hall, built in 1965 as a residence hall. It is named for Halfdan L. Foss, bishop of the North Pacific District of the ALC from 1932-1965 and chair of PLU board of regents for many years.

70-0165-01

View of the construction site for the University Center taken from the top of Tingelstad Hall, looking north. Harstad Hall in the background.

Results 1 to 10 of 358