Print preview Close

Showing 1036 results

Archival description
Residence Halls With digital objects
Print preview View:

UA00024

Construction site of West Hall, built in 1957 as a residence hall and later renamed in honor of Lora B. Kreidler, long-time art professor and Dean of Women.


Back of photo: West Hall

UA00063

An aerial view of Pflueger Hall, Foss Hall and part of Memorial Gymnasium, taken from Tingelstad Hall. Foss Hall .

UA00191

Foss Hall, built in 1965 as a residence hall. It is named for Halfdan L. Foss, bishop of the North Pacific District of the ALC from 1932-1965 and chair of PLU board of regents for many years.

66-0012-10

Maintenance and Operations. Edwin Hinderlie and colleague discuss maintenance needed on campus outside of Foss Hall.

Results 1 to 10 of 1036