The back entrance of Stuen Hall, a student residence facility. It was built in 1966 on the site of the former home of Ole J. Stuen, professor and librarian at the college from 1913 until the time of his death in 1952.
Stuen Hall, a residential unit for 110 women was dedicated on October 23, 1966. Named for Ole J. Stuen who was first a PLA student in 1902 and returned in 1913 as a teacher and coach and, with the exception of three years, served on the staff as a professor, librarian, and alumni secretary until his death in 1953. Stuen Hall is located on the site of the home in which the Stuen family lived.