Showing 18 results

Archival description
Residence Halls Student Life Division With digital objects
Print preview View:

UA00080

Ordal Hall is a dormitory built in 1967. It is named for O.J. Ordal, college president from 1921 to 1928.


Back of photo: Ordal Hall

The Mooring Mast staff (group photo)

The Mooring Mast staff outside Old Main in 1927. (L to R) Top row: Gerhard Molden, John Goplerud, N. J. Hong, Gary Lane, unknown, unknown, O. Stuen Second row: Ida Hinderlie, Elna Trulson, Dorothy Ebersole, Margaret Holmber, Evelyn Solum, Agens Klippen, Margaret Harvey Third Row: Ingebord Bolstad, Dorothy Lehman, Eliot Michelson, Irene Dahl, Inga Goplerud, Sena Johnson, Christine Johnson Fourth Row: unknown, John Johnson

UA00063

An aerial view of Pflueger Hall, Foss Hall and part of Memorial Gymnasium, taken from Tingelstad Hall. Foss Hall .

Results 1 to 10 of 18