Showing 19 results

Archival description
0868
Item · undated
Part of University Photographs Collection

This is the site of construction of the new Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, which was completed in 1960 and later renamed for Philip E. Hauge, an employee at the college from 1920 to 1976. President Eastvold (left) and Philip Hauge pictured.

0876
Item · 1960-10-16
Part of University Photographs Collection

President Seth Eastvold with an unidentified man at the dedication of the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building on October 16, 1960.

0877
Item · 1960-10-16
Part of University Photographs Collection

President Seth Eastvold and his wife Enga cut the ribbon at the dedication of the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building on October 16, 1960.

4x5-012

Large group posing on 121st St outside of the Hauge Administration Building. President Robert Mortvedt standing front row 3rd from left, Halfdan Foss standing front row 3rd from right.

74-0505-16
Item · 1974
Part of Kenneth Dunmire Photographs

Saga 1974, p.12. Registrar's Office: (l to r) Charles Nelson, Loleta Espeseth, Sue Kaniss, Barbara Stenerodden, Ann Westendorf, Margo Harris, Lynn Paulson.

0878
Item · 1960-10-16
Part of University Photographs Collection

Tacoma Mayor Ben Hanson and the Chairman of the Pierce County Commissioners Harry Sprinker receive honorary keys to the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building from President Seth Eastvold at the building's dedication on October 16, 1960.

LN2541

President Seth Eastvold and unidentified man stand in front of the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building (Hauge Administration Building).