Showing 24 results

Archival description
Foss Hall Item With digital objects
Print preview View:

UA00063

An aerial view of Pflueger Hall, Foss Hall and part of Memorial Gymnasium, taken from Tingelstad Hall. Foss Hall .

UA00191

Foss Hall, built in 1965 as a residence hall. It is named for Halfdan L. Foss, bishop of the North Pacific District of the ALC from 1932-1965 and chair of PLU board of regents for many years.

72-0742-41

Foss Hall. Saga 1972, p. 294-295. Caption: "Olympic House officers: (left to right) Jay Wilson, Mike Cox, Conrad Scroggins (in spirit only - as evidenced by the keg), Dan Horsfall, and Bob Burns."

66-0012-10

Maintenance and Operations. Edwin Hinderlie and colleague discuss maintenance needed on campus outside of Foss Hall.

Results 1 to 10 of 24