Showing 5178 results

Archival description
Kenneth Dunmire Photographs With digital objects
Print preview View:

UA00070

View of the Hauge Administration Building. The Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, later renamed the Hauge Administration Building, was completed in 1960 as an office and classroom facility.

UA00001

Nancy McCallum and Jerry Johnson, co-chairpersons for Homecoming 1965, dressed for the theme of "1890-Mirth and Majesty."


Back of photo: 1890 - Mirth & Majesty Homecoming co-chairmen, Jerry Johnson / Nancy McCallum

UA00080

Ordal Hall is a dormitory built in 1967. It is named for O.J. Ordal, college president from 1921 to 1928.


Back of photo: Ordal Hall

UA00105

Tingelstad Hall is named for O.A. Tingelstad, college president from 1928 to 1943. It was built as a residence hall in 1967.


Back of photo: Tinglestad Hall

68-0380-9

Coach Roy Carlson breaking ground for Olson Auditorium, Mr. and Mrs. Mark Salzman seated on left, Cliff Olson on Stage. taken Dec 20, 1967

Results 1 to 10 of 5178