Showing 12664 results

Archival description
With digital objects
Print preview View:

UA00070

View of the Hauge Administration Building. The Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, later renamed the Hauge Administration Building, was completed in 1960 as an office and classroom facility.

UA00001

Nancy McCallum and Jerry Johnson, co-chairpersons for Homecoming 1965, dressed for the theme of "1890-Mirth and Majesty."


Back of photo: 1890 - Mirth & Majesty Homecoming co-chairmen, Jerry Johnson / Nancy McCallum

UA00080

Ordal Hall is a dormitory built in 1967. It is named for O.J. Ordal, college president from 1921 to 1928.


Back of photo: Ordal Hall

UA00105

Tingelstad Hall is named for O.A. Tingelstad, college president from 1928 to 1943. It was built as a residence hall in 1967.


Back of photo: Tinglestad Hall

68-0380-9

Coach Roy Carlson breaking ground for Olson Auditorium, Mr. and Mrs. Mark Salzman seated on left, Cliff Olson on Stage. taken Dec 20, 1967

UA00109

Construction site for Olson Auditorium, built in 1969 and named for long-time coach and athletic director Clifford O. Olson.

Results 1 to 10 of 12664