"We walk along the west side of Park Avenue, along the front of the campus. This sign is at the main entrance and the bldg. is the Main Bldg., a 6-story bldg. erected in 1894, by sturdy Norwegian Pioneers with vision. In the earlier days students + faculty lived, ate, attended classes + all, in this bldg. Now it is classrooms, offices, and girls' dormitory."
"Coming again onto the campus, we walk west and see the E. entrance to the Science Hall, with Olsen boys in doorway. This bldg. was dedicated this past Nov. 7th. It has Physics on the 1st fl., Biology on 2nd,+ Chemistry on 3rd."