Showing 1558 results

Archival description
University Buildings With digital objects
Print preview View:

UA00002

"William O. Rieke Science Center was completed in 1985 and named for president William O. Rieke


Back of photo: Rieke Science Center"

UA00007

Construction of the third floor of the Mortvedt Library.


Back of photo: Mortvedt Library 3rd floor construction

UA00005

The Names Fitness Center was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984. It was a gift of the Scott Names family.


Back of photo: Names Fitness Center

UA00011

President Mortvedt greets people at the Mortvedt Library dedication.


Back of photo: Candid shots - Mortvedt Library dedication

UA00015

President Mortvedt speaks at the dedication of the Mortvedt Library building.


Back of photo: Candid shots - Mortvedt Library Dedication

UA00012

Main entrance to the University Center without the clock tower.


Back of photo: University Center Main Entrance without the Clock Tower

UA00014

A student studies against a tree next to Harstad Hall, Eastvold Auditorium is viable in the background.


Back of photo: NW Luth - Easthold (Harstad on right)

Results 1 to 10 of 1558