Showing 58 results

Archival description
Tingelstad Hall With digital objects
Print preview View:

70-0018-36

Final demolition of the Classroom building making way for construction of the University Center. Tingelstad Hall in the background.

UA00048

Tingelstad Hall is an eight-story dormitory built in 1967. It is named for O.A. Tingelstad, college president from 1928 to 1943


Back of photo: Tingelstad Hall

79-0592-02

Saga 1979, p.147. Stuen plays broomball again Evergreen at Spanaway's Sprinker Recreational Center. Evergreen is a section of Tingelstad.

79-0592-04

Saga 1979, p.147. Stuen plays broomball again Evergreen at Spanaway's Sprinker Recreational Center. Evergreen is a section of Tingelstad.

Results 1 to 10 of 58