Showing 159 results

Archival description
Hauge Administration Building
Print preview View:

159 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

President Eastvold and Philip Hauge at Groundbreaking

April 8, 1959, President Eastvold watches as Philip E. Hauge prepares to start the groundbreaking ceremony for the new administration building. Completed in 1960, it was originally called the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, but was later renamed to honor Hauge, a college employee from 1920 to 1976.


A large group gathered on Upper Campus for the groundbreaking of the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building (later named Hauge Administration Building). Xavier Hall, the Kiosk, Harstad Hall, and Eastvold Chapel seen in the background.


View of the Hauge Administration Building. The Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, later renamed the Hauge Administration Building, was completed in 1960 as an office and classroom facility.

Results 1 to 10 of 159