View of the Hauge Administration Building. The Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, later renamed the Hauge Administration Building, was completed in 1960 as an office and classroom facility.
Tingelstad Hall is named for O.A. Tingelstad, college president from 1928 to 1943. It was built as a residence hall in 1967.
Back of photo: Tinglestad Hall
Physical Plant crew, 1977-1978
Construction of Campus Entrance.
Members of Board of Regents with PLU administrators and student leaders seated in president's conference room.
Art Giddings decorates the front entrance of Eastvold Auditorium for the 2001 Christmas concert.
1966 - 1967 Norman (Norm) Nesting (left), Director of Data Processing, and Jerry Haralson, Assistant Controller
Saga 1973, p.185. A. D. Buchana, Vice-President, Business and Finance.
Robert Torrens Director of Food Services, Rick Eastman University Center and friend, 1977-1978
Kitty Ricketts physical plant secretary 1979-1980