Students use the Names Fitness Center which was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.
Back of photo: PE Palace Names Fitness Center
Students work out in the Names Fitness Center which was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.
Two students watch from above as other students work out in the Names Fitness Center. The center was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.
Interior view of the Rose Window.
Ordal Hall is a dormitory built in 1967. It is named for O.J. Ordal, college president from 1921 to 1928.
Back of photo: Ordal Hall
Sketch for future Olson Auditorium, built in 1969 and named for Clifford O. Olson, coach and athletic director from 1929 to 1948.
Back of photo: Olson Auditorium Architect Sketch
Ralph Whitman, PLU basketball player 1969-1970
Back of photo: Ralph Whitman
An aerial view of Pflueger Hall, Foss Hall and part of Memorial Gymnasium, taken from Tingelstad Hall. Foss Hall .
Bruce Deal, Student Body President 1986-1987
A picture of a women's soccer game.