Dedication of Samuelson Chapel
- Item
- 1961
Samuelson Family at the dedication of the Samuelson Chapel (A-101) in Admin Building
Dedication of Samuelson Chapel
Samuelson Family at the dedication of the Samuelson Chapel (A-101) in Admin Building
Architect Sketch of Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building
This sketch shows how the new Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building would look when completed. The building was completed in 1960 and later renamed for Philip E. Hauge, who worked at the college from 1920 to 1976.
Part of Kenneth Dunmire Photographs
Doing business at the Cashiers window 1992-1993
Part of Kenneth Dunmire Photographs
School of Business Professor David McNabb talking to students in the Hauge Administration Building 1992-1993
Part of Kenneth Dunmire Photographs
Students leaving the Hauge Administration Building, 1980-1981
Part of Kenneth Dunmire Photographs
Hauge Administration Building Foyer 1980-1981