Showing 8973 results

Archival description
Student Life Division With digital objects
Print preview View:

UA00080

Ordal Hall is a dormitory built in 1967. It is named for O.J. Ordal, college president from 1921 to 1928.


Back of photo: Ordal Hall

UA00086

Students work out in the Names Fitness Center which was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.

UA00124

Assistant Coach for the Women's Basketball team, Lisa Methfessel,1992-1993


Back of photo: Assistant Lisa Methfessel

UA00161

Basketball: Athletic director David Olson packs basketball with Wally Christopherson.


Back of photo: Dave Olson and Wally Christopherson Basketball 1970

Results 1 to 10 of 8973