Showing 58 results

Archival description
58 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
4x5-165
UA 7.7.1-16--A7.S8 · 1960s
Part of University Photographs Collection

A large group gathered on Upper Campus for the groundbreaking of the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building (later named Hauge Administration Building). Xavier Hall, the Kiosk, Harstad Hall, and Eastvold Chapel seen in the background.

75-0084-28
Item · 1975
Part of Kenneth Dunmire Photographs

Staff members working in the Registrar's Office in the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building watch as construction workers install a new counter on August 13, 1974.

0868
Item · undated
Part of University Photographs Collection

This is the site of construction of the new Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, which was completed in 1960 and later renamed for Philip E. Hauge, an employee at the college from 1920 to 1976. President Eastvold (left) and Philip Hauge pictured.

0876
Item · 1960-10-16
Part of University Photographs Collection

President Seth Eastvold with an unidentified man at the dedication of the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building on October 16, 1960.