Showing 51 resultsArchival description
- UA 7.7.1-16--A7.S8
A large group gathered on Upper Campus for the groundbreaking of the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building (later named Hauge Administration Building). Xavier Hall, the Kiosk, Harstad Hall, and Eastvold Chapel seen in the background.
April 8, 1959, a crowd gathers for the groundbreaking ceremony for the new administration building. Completed in 1960, it was first called the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, but was later renamed in honor of Philip E. Hauge, who worked at the college from 1920 to 1976.