Mark Salzman, athletic director and coach, president Eugene Wiegman and Ken Johnson, artist. The photograph is taken in the office reception area during the dedication of the Olson Auditorium. The office area was named in honor of Mark Salzman and Ken Johnon is the artist who painted the Mt Rainier painting in the background. The painting was given to honor Mark Salzman. May, 1969
Clifford O. Olson, left, and Robert Mortvedt, right, participate in the groundbreaking ceremony for Olson Auditorium, built in 1969 and named for Mr. Olson, who was a coach and athletic director at the college from 1929 to 1948.