Showing 10164 results

Archival description
University Archives With digital objects
Print preview View:

West Hall Dedication

In October 21, 1956, Philip E. Hauge speaks at the dedication of West Hall. West Hall, a residence hall, was later renamed in honor of Lora B. Kreidler, Dean of Women and professor from 1921 to 1943.

West Hall Cornerstone Laying

President Eastvold and Pastor Molter participate in the ceremonial cornerstone laying for West Hall, a residence hall for students. West Hall was later renamed Kreidler Hall in honor of Lora B. Kreidler, Dean of Women and art professor from 1921 to 1943. Photograph taken May 27, 1956.

West Hall Bulletin Board

A student checks out the notices posted on a bulletin board in West Hall, ca. 1957. West Hall, a student residence hall, was later renamed in honor of Lora B. Kreidler, Dean of Women and art professor from 1921 to 1943.

West Hall

Students stand beside West Hall (later renamed Kreidler Hall) which is seen in the foreground. North Hall (later called Hong) is in the background.

West Hall

Students stand under the trees in front of West Hall, a residence hall later renamed Kreidler Hall in honor of Lora B. Kreidler, Dean of Women and long-time art professor. 1956

Results 31 to 40 of 10164