Tingelstad Hall is named for O.A. Tingelstad, college president from 1928 to 1943. It was built as a residence hall in 1967.
Back of photo: Tinglestad Hall
Final demolition of the Classroom building making way for construction of the University Center. Tingelstad Hall in the background.
Tingelstad Hall Dedication, Mr. Edvin Tingelstad, brother of Dr. O.A. Tingelstad gave the dedicatory address.
Tingelstad Hall is an eight-story dormitory built in 1967. It is named for O.A. Tingelstad, college president from 1928 to 1943
Back of photo: Tingelstad Hall
Mount Rainier in the background with Tingelstad Hall in the foreground on the right.
Tingelstad Hall. Cleaning up after the academic year 1977-78.
Students use the lounge at Tingelstad Hall.
Tingelstad Hall marker, 1967-1968
Saga 1972, p. 286-287. Caption: "Cascade decided to break the routine of things a bit with a dorm dinner held in early March."
Students in Tingelstad Hall Lobby.