Showing 13514 results

Archival description
With digital objects
Print preview View:

Xavier Hall

Students walk near the old library, now known as Xavier Hall. Built in 1937, the entire building was renovated and became an academic facility when the new library was built in 1967. It is named for J.U. Xavier, professor 1902-1942, acting president 1920-1921.

Results 1 to 10 of 13514