Showing 1835 results

Archival description
University Buildings
Print preview View:

1824 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Youth House

This house may have been used as a Youth House, which hosted visiting youth and their guardians from various Lutheran Congregations. It is now the Theatre House.

Xavier Hall

Students walk near the old library, now known as Xavier Hall. Built in 1937, the entire building was renovated and became an academic facility when the new library was built in 1967. It is named for J.U. Xavier, professor 1902-1942, acting president 1920-1921.

Results 1 to 10 of 1835