Students in the College Union Building

Original Digital object not accessible

Elements area

Identifier

Title

Students in the College Union Building

Date(s)

  • 1956-01-20 (Creation)

Description

Students gather in the lounge in the College Union Building in 1956. The College Union Building housed the cafeteria, coffee shop, bookstore, student government, and several lounges. Built in 1955, it was later renamed Ingram Hall in honor of Aida Ingram, wife of Charles Ingram, a PLU benefactor.

Type

image

Format

image/jpeg

Source

Relation (isLocatedAt)

Rights

Digital object metadata

Filename

0853.jpg

Latitude

Longitude

Media type

Image

Mime-type

image/jpeg

Filesize

173.4 KiB

Uploaded

September 21, 2020 4:21 PM

Digital object (Master) rights area

Digital object (Reference) rights area

Digital object (Thumbnail) rights area

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related places