University Buildings

1513 Archival description results for University Buildings

130 results directly related Exclude narrower terms

UA00002

"William O. Rieke Science Center was completed in 1985 and named for president William O. Rieke


Back of photo: Rieke Science Center"

UA00007

Construction of the third floor of the Mortvedt Library.


Back of photo: Mortvedt Library 3rd floor construction

UA00005

The Names Fitness Center was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984. It was a gift of the Scott Names family.


Back of photo: Names Fitness Center

UA00011

President Mortvedt greets people at the Mortvedt Library dedication.


Back of photo: Candid shots - Mortvedt Library dedication

UA00015

President Mortvedt speaks at the dedication of the Mortvedt Library building.


Back of photo: Candid shots - Mortvedt Library Dedication

UA00012

Main entrance to the University Center without the clock tower.


Back of photo: University Center Main Entrance without the Clock Tower

UA00014

A student studies against a tree next to Harstad Hall, Eastvold Auditorium is viable in the background.


Back of photo: NW Luth - Easthold (Harstad on right)

Results 1 to 10 of 1513