Central Lutheran Church

1188E 1189E

Identity elements

Reference code

Level of description



Central Lutheran Church



Content and structure elements

Scope and content

This folder contains Jubilee Journals, congregational historical records, newspaper clippings ,correspondence, bulletins from the church’s 40th anniversary and Dedication Banquet (1952), Litany of Rededication program (1966), Pictorial Directory (1966), a list of participating families (1975), correspondence, a survey report of religious affiliation of families, and the Central Lutheran Messenger.

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use elements

Conditions governing access

Physical access

Technical access

Conditions governing reproduction

Languages of the material

Scripts of the material

Language and script notes

Finding aids

Acquisition and appraisal elements

Custodial history

Immediate source of acquisition

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information


Related materials elements

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related archival materials

Related descriptions

Notes element

General note

Central Lutheran was formed on February 25, 1926 from a merger of St. Luke's (NLCA), Trinity (ULC) and Immanuel (Augustana) Lutheran Churches. There were 134 charter members. A building fund was begun in 1943, ground was broken in 1951, and the new church was dedicated on Christmas Eve, 1951. The Golden Jubilee was celebrated in 1975.

Specialized notes

Alternative identifier(s)

Description control element

Rules or conventions

Sources used

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places