Name and location of repository
Level of description
Christ Lutheran Church (Spokane Valley, Washington) Records
- 1955-2011 (Creation)
Name of creator
In 1953 the Board of Missions of the ELC purchased a building site and called Eugene W. Nilsen as pastor. In October of 1954, construction began for a church which was completed in April of 1955. By July, when the charter membership rolls were closed, there were 500 baptized members. By 1966 the Sunday School enrollment had grown to 360 students.
In 2011 they merged with Good Shepherd, and became Advent Lutheran Church of Spokane Valley, Washington.
Content and structure elements
Scope and content
Contains the records of Christ Lutheran Church in Spokane Valley, Washington, including constitution, minutes, baptism, confirmation, marriages, funerals, financial information, building plans, photographs, newsletters, and bulletins.