Cross and Crown Lutheran Church

1018E 1017E 1016E

Identity elements

Reference code

Level of description



Cross and Crown Lutheran Church



Content and structure elements

Scope and content

This folder contains a congregational historical record, a bulletin from 1959, a bulletin from their dedication, an invitation to the church, a congregational statistical record, letters of call, a booklet from their dedication, newspaper clippings, a counselor’s report, a copy of the church constitution, various legal documents, blueprints of the church, and various letters.

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use elements

Conditions governing access

Physical access

Technical access

Conditions governing reproduction

Languages of the material

Scripts of the material

Language and script notes

Finding aids

Acquisition and appraisal elements

Custodial history

Immediate source of acquisition

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information


Related materials elements

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related archival materials

Related descriptions

Notes element

General note

This congregation was established as a mission in the Cascade Vista area on property which was purchased by the ELC. Rev. Louis Brunner arrived in June of 1959 and the first services were held in August in the Spring Glenn School. In May of 1960 the first unit was dedicated. Groundbreaking for the second unit took place in August of 1964, and it was completed in May of 1965. In April of 1972 an administration building was begun, and it was completed by the end of the year.

Specialized notes

Alternative identifier(s)

Description control element

Rules or conventions

Sources used

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places