Name and location of repository
Level of description
Emmanuel Lutheran Church
Content and structure elements
Scope and content
This folder contains an address list from the church, a congregational historical record, a 75th anniversary booklet, a bulletin from the 75th anniversary, a booklet from their 50th anniversary, a booklet from their dedication, a pamphlet encouraging giving towards the new church, a congregational statistical record, a letter of call, and a bulletin from the dedication service.
Also includes five unscanned photographs, three exterior and two interior.
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use elements
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Languages of the material
Scripts of the material
Language and script notes
Acquisition and appraisal elements
Immediate source of acquisition
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling information
Related materials elements
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related archival materials
Emmanuel Lutheran organized on July 21, 1913. The Ladies’ Aid had organized the previous January. The first church was erected and ready for use by May of 1914. A new building was erected in 1948 and dedicated November 28. The physical plant was tripled in size in 1962 with the addition of a much larger sanctuary, offices, education facilities, and a fellowship hall.