View of the Hauge Administration Building. The Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, later renamed the Hauge Administration Building, was completed in 1960 as an office and classroom facility.
Nancy McCallum and Jerry Johnson, co-chairpersons for Homecoming 1965, dressed for the theme of "1890-Mirth and Majesty."
Back of photo: 1890 - Mirth & Majesty Homecoming co-chairmen, Jerry Johnson / Nancy McCallum
Ordal Hall is a dormitory built in 1967. It is named for O.J. Ordal, college president from 1921 to 1928.
Back of photo: Ordal Hall
Tingelstad Hall is named for O.A. Tingelstad, college president from 1928 to 1943. It was built as a residence hall in 1967.
Back of photo: Tinglestad Hall
Art student at work, 1967-1968
Dr. Emmet Eklund, Religion and Philosophy Department, taken 1967-1968
Mr. & Mrs. Mark Salzman and President Mortvedt at the Groundbreaking ceremony for Olson Auditorium, Dec, 1967
Physics Professor Kwong-Tin Tang, taken 1967-1968
Coach Roy Carlson breaking ground for Olson Auditorium, Mr. and Mrs. Mark Salzman seated on left, Cliff Olson on Stage. taken Dec 20, 1967
Coach talking to players of different sports, 1968-1969