Print preview Close

Showing 64 results

Archival description
University Buildings Athletics With digital objects
Print preview View:

68-0380-9

Coach Roy Carlson breaking ground for Olson Auditorium, Mr. and Mrs. Mark Salzman seated on left, Cliff Olson on Stage. taken Dec 20, 1967

UA00072

Sketch for future Olson Auditorium, built in 1969 and named for Clifford O. Olson, coach and athletic director from 1929 to 1948.


Back of photo: Olson Auditorium Architect Sketch

UA00086

Students work out in the Names Fitness Center which was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.

UA00083

Two students watch from above as other students work out in the Names Fitness Center. The center was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.

UA00087

Students use the Names Fitness Center which was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.


Back of photo: PE Palace Names Fitness Center

73-0391-19

Sea sprites, left to right: Wendy Enger, Molly Davis, Gail Beckstrom, Marilyn Radek, Janet Tagge, Beth Lindroos, Kathy Eastman, Carmi Larson, Cindy Lust, Cindy Lewis, Diane Jensen, Ann Meacham, Jeanne Janecek, and Gail Kulman.

Results 1 to 10 of 64