Ordal Hall is a dormitory built in 1967. It is named for O.J. Ordal, college president from 1921 to 1928.
Back of photo: Ordal Hall
Coach Roy Carlson breaking ground for Olson Auditorium, Mr. and Mrs. Mark Salzman seated on left, Cliff Olson on Stage. taken Dec 20, 1967
Coach talking to players of different sports, 1968-1969
The Knights football Squad, 1968-1969
Sketch for future Olson Auditorium, built in 1969 and named for Clifford O. Olson, coach and athletic director from 1929 to 1948.
Back of photo: Olson Auditorium Architect Sketch
Ralph Whitman, PLU basketball player 1969-1970
Back of photo: Ralph Whitman
Don Poier, academic year 1973-74.
Susan Briehl's installation, Campus Ministry, 1979-1980
Students work out in the Names Fitness Center which was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.
Two students watch from above as other students work out in the Names Fitness Center. The center was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.