Showing 2944 results

Archival description
People
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

2934 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

UA00110

Clifford O. Olson, left, and Robert Mortvedt, right, participate in the groundbreaking ceremony for Olson Auditorium, built in 1969 and named for Mr. Olson, who was a coach and athletic director at the college from 1929 to 1948.

UA00086

Students work out in the Names Fitness Center which was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.

UA00083

Two students watch from above as other students work out in the Names Fitness Center. The center was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.

UA00087

Students use the Names Fitness Center which was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.


Back of photo: PE Palace Names Fitness Center

Results 1 to 10 of 2944