Assistant Coach for the Women's Basketball team, Lisa Methfessel,1992-1993
Back of photo: Assistant Lisa Methfessel
Basketball Game Action 1992-1993
Students work out in the Names Fitness Center which was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.
Two students watch from above as other students work out in the Names Fitness Center. The center was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.
Students use the Names Fitness Center which was added to the north end of Memorial Gymnasium in 1984.
Back of photo: PE Palace Names Fitness Center
Don Poier, academic year 1973-74.
Ralph Whitman, PLU basketball player 1969-1970
Back of photo: Ralph Whitman
Coach talking to players of different sports, 1968-1969
The Knights football Squad, 1968-1969
Sketch for future Olson Auditorium, built in 1969 and named for Clifford O. Olson, coach and athletic director from 1929 to 1948.
Back of photo: Olson Auditorium Architect Sketch