Showing 85 resultsArchival description
Gunnar Malmin a faculty member in the Department of Music poses with Erling Thun a local man from Namsos, Norway during the Choir of the West's 1963 European tour.
Musical ensemble outside of Parkland Mercantile Store and Post Office. Man on far left with instrument and pole is Carlo A. Sperati, man left of the door holding a clarinet and wearing a straw hat is Ludvig Larson.
Members of the college faculty and their spouses are seen together here in 1925. From left to right in the first row are: J.U. Xavier, Philip Hauge, and M. Ringstad. In the second row are: Miss Lund, Mrs. Ringstad, Mrs. Xavier, Mrs. Hauge, Mrs. Aalseng (a visitor), Mrs. Stuen, Lora Kreidler, and Mr. Thorson.
Students Lee Strenge, Ted Baird, Carl Fynbo, Henry Anderson, Robert Baird and Hal Braaford have coffee with German professor Ottilie Little in the Coffee Shop located in the College Union Building (later renamed Ingram Hall).