Find results with:
Limit results to:
Filter results by:
Filter by date range:
Part of Oregon Congregation Files
A picture of the church interior.
A photo of the church building. The church later became First Lutheran.
A picture of the church building from the side.
A picture from the Dedication Service of the church, on December 12th, 1953. From left to right are Rev. Donald A. Clinton, Rev. Theodore Harting and Dr. L.H. Steinhoff.
A picture of the church building. Taken in January 1986.
A postcard with a photo of the church building.
A picture of the church building.
A picture of of Rev. Donald A. Clinton, the church pastor, beside the altar.