Showing 13 results

Archival description
Stuen Hall
Print preview View:

13 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects


The back entrance of Stuen Hall, a student residence facility. It was built in 1966 on the site of the former home of Ole J. Stuen, professor and librarian at the college from 1913 until the time of his death in 1952.

Results 11 to 13 of 13