Hall group photo of Harstad residents of 1965.
A student studies against a tree next to Harstad Hall, Eastvold Auditorium is viable in the background.
Back of photo: NW Luth - Easthold (Harstad on right)
Construction site of West Hall, built in 1957 as a residence hall and later renamed in honor of Lora B. Kreidler, long-time art professor and Dean of Women.
Back of photo: West Hall
Firemen outside of Old Main/Harstad following boiler explosion in the basement.
Back of photo: Harstad Explosion
Photo of Harstad Hall roof out of a fifth floor window.
Tingelstad Hall is an eight-story dormitory built in 1967. It is named for O.A. Tingelstad, college president from 1928 to 1943
Back of photo: Tingelstad Hall
An aerial view of Pflueger Hall, Foss Hall and part of Memorial Gymnasium, taken from Tingelstad Hall. Foss Hall .
Female student in her dorm room.
Back of photo: N/A
Ordal Hall is a dormitory built in 1967. It is named for O.J. Ordal, college president from 1921 to 1928.
Back of photo: Ordal Hall
Front of Harstad Hall.
Back of photo: Harstad Hall, PLU, Tacoma WA