The members of Pacific Lutheran University's first faculty in 1894 are: (first row) Meyer Brandvig, Emma Sperati, and Miss Sophie Peterson; (second row) Reverend E. Ballestad, Reverend Carlo Sperati, T.C. Satra, Reverend T. Larson, Reverend N. Christiansen, W. Shahan, and Reverend B. Harstad.
President Eastvold and Dr. SC Siefkes, president of the Northwestern District, participate in the ceremonial cornerstone laying for West Hall, a residence hall for students. West Hall was later renamed Kreidler Hall in honor of Lora B. Kreidler, Dean of Women and art professor from 1921 to 1943. Photograph taken May 27, 1956.
Coach Cliff Olson (seated in center) with others including Marv Harshman (seated at left) Marv Tommervik (white shirt at right), Elmer "Pete" Peterson (standing at left), and Eldon Kyllo (dark coat, leaning on desk)