Showing 66 results

Archival description
Item Administrative Services Division With digital objects
Print preview View:

UA00070

View of the Hauge Administration Building. The Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building, later renamed the Hauge Administration Building, was completed in 1960 as an office and classroom facility.

UA00105

Tingelstad Hall is named for O.A. Tingelstad, college president from 1928 to 1943. It was built as a residence hall in 1967.


Back of photo: Tinglestad Hall

UA00126

Business Office: left to right Mrs. Betty Gjurash, Chief Accountant; A. D. Buchanan, Vice-President, Business and Finance; Mr. Howard L. Vedell, Business Manager; and Mr. Bradley Munn, Personnel Director.


Back of photo: Finance and Operations Betty Gjurash Controller, A. Dean Buchanan VP, Howar Vedell General Servies, Brad Munn Personnel

Results 1 to 10 of 66