Print preview Close

Showing 6591 results

Archival description
University Archives University Photographs Collection
Print preview View:

6419 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Student Union Building

Students are seen walking near the Student Union Building in 1950. A sundial is seen in the foreground. The Student Union Building was completed in 1947 on the foundation of the old gymnasium, and in 1955 it was renamed the Classroom Building. It was raised in 1969.

Proposed Pacific Lutheran College Union Addition

Drawing of the proposed social education annex addition to the student union building. "Expansion of the present Student Union Building is required in order to provide a full and well-balanced program of soical and recreational activities for the students." The Student Union Building was completed in 1947 and razed in 1969.

Dining Room in College Union Building

Students crowd the dining room of the College Union Building in 1955, the year the building was completed. The building housed student government, a cafeteria, coffee shop, bookstore, and more. It was later renamed Ingram Hall in honor of Aida Ingram, wife of Charles Ingram, a PLU benefactor.

Students in the College Union Building

Students gather in the lounge in the College Union Building in 1956. The College Union Building housed the cafeteria, coffee shop, bookstore, student government, and several lounges. Built in 1955, it was later renamed Ingram Hall in honor of Aida Ingram, wife of Charles Ingram, a PLU benefactor.

Results 1 to 10 of 6591