Showing 442 results

Archival description
Xavier Hall With digital objects
Print preview View:


Xavier Hall, built as the library in 1937 also housed classrooms and offices on the ground floor. The entire building was renovated into an academic facility when the library was moved in 1967. It is named for Johan Ulrick (J.U.) Xavier, a professor from 1902 to 1942 and acting president in 1921-1921.

Results 1 to 10 of 442